A trip to your center of reforms home will show a great selection of caps kitchen recycled glass countertops. These are constructed from glass that has been previously melted and broken. Molten glass is poured into molds and hardened into a solid kitchen top. You can get a similar look using cement and recycled glass tiles for a countertop of recycled glass that is durable and environmentally friendly.
- Cut a concrete slab size of your recycled glass countertops. Create a template for same using strips. Stops are about two inches wide. How to set cement board with nails.
- Measure your drawers and make a detailed sketch of size and shape of your countertops. Usually stand one inch above bottom edge of cabinet.
- Mix cement according to manufacturer’s instructions. Pour into mold to fill 20% thereof. Nivélalo with a trowel
- Put rubber gloves. Press tiles recycled glass countertops in cement, so they sink in it and are covered with cement around perimeter, with top fully visible. This way you should get a smooth surface.
- You have to act quickly to put all tiles before cement begins to harden. Continue placing tiles on cement to create design you want. Let cement dry completely. Remove wooden molds.